Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy IX

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 07, 2000

Zidane Tribal and his troupe attempt to abduct Princess Garnet of Alexandria in this throwback to the classics of the series.

Need major help in FF9. Pandemonium Castle!

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

I'll try not to spoil anything in this 11 year old game. 

I'm in Pandemonium, after all that TALKING and TEXT with Garland, I get to a part where all the party members return to save Zidane. Amarant and Freya join in a fight, then Zidane gets all emo and leaves, then he comes across Quina and Steiner in a fight. HOW THE HELL are you supposed to win this fight? I can't go back and level any of them up because they're all chilling in the inn in Bal Bran and I really don't want to have to go through 15 minutes of text to die in one hit again. I didn't use Quina at all because it is such a ridiculous character and I opted for using Freya over Steiner so both Quina and Steiner are level 30. Any tips? 

I'd also like to mention that the game was an absolute breeze so far and then I run into this problem. This is actually the first time I've died in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.