Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy V

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Dec 06, 1992

Join Bartz and his friends on an epic journey spanning the globe in an attempt to stop four mystical crystals from shattering, with a character-customizing Job system that some consider to be the "father" of similar RPGs to come.

How to End the Universe Using Final Fantasy V

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff
    Note: In an attempt to explore my gaming past I'm examining some curious things in older games that I overlooked when I was younger.

How to End the Universe Using Final Fantasy V
    1) Get any version of Final Fantasy V

2) Gain acess to Faris, who is a female cross-dressing pirate captain

3) Gain acess to the pirate class/job

4) Turn Faris the pirate captain into a ninja

5) Wait 3-5 minutes for the universe to realize what you have done

6) Watch as your copy of Final Fantasy V turns into a blackhole

7) Sit a feel silly as you die and kill the entire human race....

(There are other ways to end the universe such as deviding π by zero, having Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and Bruce Lee fight, but they aren't gaming related)
    AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By AndrewGaspar

On the subject of Final Fantasy V, my friend lent me the game for PSOne. I tried playing it on my PS3, but whenever I tried to save, the game would freeze. Needless to say, I gave it back to him.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff
    AndrewGaspar said:
    "On the subject of Final Fantasy V, my friend lent me the game for PSOne. I tried playing it on my PS3, but whenever I tried to save, the game would freeze. Needless to say, I gave it back to him."

Scrap that, Sony's compatibility list says that the  game will hang when you reach the first save point (firmware 1.6 possibly resolves issue but is inconsistent)
    Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sander

Breaking news: 2 yrs later and the game will allow to get past the first save point...but will lock up at the 2nd save point. At this rate, we'll be able to complete the game in 600yrs. 
    I loved Final Fantasy II(IV) and III(VI) so I was kinda looking forward to this though I know time has been unkind. I'd even forgotten I had this Final Fantasy Anthology.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.