Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD PAX East Trailer

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

This is the teaser for Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster, Square Enix was showing on the show floor at PAX East. It is now available for everyone to view:

I remember getting through about a third of FFX originally, but getting stuck at one part. Maybe now that I am older, with this collection it is a chance to give these games another shot.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

The opening of X's theme gets me every time. Looking forward to playing this again.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In engine tears!! Maybe they'll remove that 8 second CG cutscene that just showed tears going down Tidus' face.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's a travesty that X-2 only gets 2 seconds of time during the trailer! They should've played the entire intro!

The_EDJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I had just fired up the PS2 to play through FFX again and right when I got to Seymour for the first time, the Remaster was announced. I stopped right after and can't wait to play through it all again. Due to the PS4 release though, I don't think I can repurchase it on PS3. I will likely have to have my nose pressed up against the Vita screen this time around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.