Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Getting frustrated with the Calm Lands Al Bhed writings..

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I found all the Al Bhed primers, but I'm having a lot of difficulty with the treasure hunt in the Calm Lands. The first stone tells me to walk 49 paces down, then 7 over. I find that one. Then it tells me 20 down and 20 over. I find that one. Then the next one says 16 right and 4 right. I have tried everything but cannot find anything when I follow these. I tried walking and running, pressing X in all over the field, I still can't find where it's pointing me to. Help?

Walkthroughs explain this as if there is supposed to be something there and I can't find a video showing this. It just leads me to an empty part of the map. No stones, just grass.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Are you sure you're doing the last one correctly? A quick google search to check and it says:

16 Down, 4 Right.

Not: 16 Right, 4 Right.

It should lead to some spiral on the ground which contains your final clue/direction. The result being something that tells you a password for the airship. (I've spoiler-blocked it if you don't want to accidentally see but I haven't actually said what the result is)

Since you've done the previous two parts correctly, I'll assume you know this, but I'll mention it anyway. Paces refer to Tidus walking so make sure you are walking (I think holding one of the face buttons, O maybe, keeps Tidus walking instead of running).

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

This one annoyed the heck out of me on its first release and I wound up looking up spoilers for the answer. I recommend you do the same. It's not worth the hassle in the Calm Lands.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.