Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Dec 26, 2013

A collection for PS3, PS4, Vita and PC, containing Final Fantasy X International and Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission featuring HD visuals and a remastered soundtrack.

Up on PSN right now

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

On your PS3 log into the PSN and search for HR _ R. The vita version will be the first one and the second one from the top is the PSN version. Downloading it now......it is a huge 22.9 GB download. I can not wait to play this game. I never played them on the PS2.

Demonsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

On your PS3 log into the PSN and search for HR _ R. The vita version will be the first one and the second one from the top is the PSN version. Downloading it now......it is a huge 22.9 GB download. I can not wait to play this game. I never played them on the PS2.

Sorry for the error....

Search for HD_R

NOT HR_R

my bad.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanks for the heads up! Now to carve out a chunk of hard drive for this Behemoth and start the hours long download.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I've got a physical copy pre-ordered but the release is not until on Friday here. Looking forward to play it again after all these years.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Played through a huge chunk yesterday. It holds up very well, and the new music sounds great. Keep something nearby to entertain yourself during thr longer cutscenes and you're gravy.

GideonAmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Man, I thought 47GB was enough space to both download and install the game. It turns out I still need an additional 2-point-something gb. Should've upgraded my old ass 60gb HDD a long, long time ago. I guess I'll go physical on this one.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The huge download size (and the stupid need to have twice that much factual free space) made me say "Fuck it" and put my 500gb hdd from a ps4 to my ps3. I'm tired of managing the space all the time on that thing.

Also the install process took over an hour after the all night download process. Insanity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.