Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jul 19, 2001

The first Final Fantasy game for the PlayStation 2 brought cinematic quality to the series with voice acting and fully 3D environments. The story follows Tidus, a young man transported one thousand years into the future to find a world quite unlike his own.

Cant pass the shoopuff level!Any help?

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leky1

I'm at the part yuna gets kidnapped so i get killed by ta machine and start over listening to those spiritual idiots talk about Yevvon and whatnot so anyway i get killed by the Al-Bhed machine and that's it i restart the level (i have tons of G though)

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

Youve reviewed this, how could you be stuck if youve done it before?

leky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By leky1
    @Pie said:
    " Youve reviewed this, how could you be stuck if youve done it before? "
    2 years ago....you really think i remember how to pass it?i remember its a great game not how to pass it
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Darkstar614

Man it's been so long... If I remember though, there's a ball you can get for Wakka some time before that, that has Lightning strike on it. I think theres a trick to stopping it's special attack, I just don't remember what it is off the top of my head. Maybe you have to damage it enough while it's charging up? something like that...

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Fallen189

RIDE ZE SHOOOOOOPUF?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#6  Edited By Soap

...go level?

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Steve_C
    @Fallen189 said:
    " RIDE ZE SHOOOOOOPUF? "
    "Imposhibible! Imposhibible!"

Dammit, you stole my line. That's one of my favourite quotes. I love the Hypello's.

This is the Tidus and Wakka fight isn't it? I don't remember it being hard. Just cast haste and maybe cheer a few times on each of you while Wakka keeps attacking. Use potions and items to recover HP and undo status effects ASAP. Anyway, you can do some more fights in the moonflow beforehand, and perhaps charge up both of your overdrives so you can use them as soon as the battle begins.
    TheGodPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By TheGodPoet

This battle is actually pretty easy. If you have tons of Gil go to the merchants and buy some decent weapons with Lightning Strike and some good armor. IF you don't want to just equip Tidus with the Hunter's Sword I think it's called which should have Strength +5%........actually...... 

Just attack and heal when needed really. When the boss is about to use Depth Charges keep attacking it'll come back down. Tidus having Delay attack and haste helps too.

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By smokeyd123
    @Sincillian said:
    " Just attack and heal when needed really. When the boss is about to use Depth Charges keep attacking it'll come back down. Tidus having Delay attack and haste helps too. "
    Pretty much what Sincillian said. Throw out haste on both members (if you have it) use Tidus's delay attack, and if Wakka has anything that blinds that's also a good bet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.