Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy X

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Jul 19, 2001

The first Final Fantasy game for the PlayStation 2 brought cinematic quality to the series with voice acting and fully 3D environments. The story follows Tidus, a young man transported one thousand years into the future to find a world quite unlike his own.

Deep Listens: FFX - Enter the Decagon Parts 1 and 2

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thatpinguino  Staff

I've been a bit behind on posting the podcast to my GB blog, but that changes today!

Deep Listens is a gaming podcast series I'm recording with a few of my friends. Every two weeks we pick and play a new game and then discuss it from a literary, philosophical, and game design perspective. Its kind of like a book club for video games. We try to dig as deep as we can on an individual game every episode so check it out!

In part one, Chris "@zombiepie" -REDACTED- and Gino begin their discussion of Final Fantasy X! We discuss the voice acting, the sphere grid, and everything up to Luca. And somehow ZP manages to die in one of the first battles in the game.Final Fantasy Enter the Decagon: Part 1

No Caption Provided

In part two, Gino and Chris "@zombiepie" -REDACTED- discuss their plans for the seventh Giantbomb Community Endurance Run, field an amazing question about the New Jersey Nets, and discuss everything from the blitzball tournament at Luca to Djose temple. This is your number one podcast for carefully examining dads who are also whales and the futility of Brooklyn basketball.

Final Fantasy Enter the Decagon: Part 2

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dixavd

I've downloaded both of these episodes for later. This, along with @zombiepie's latest blog on FFX (and my current playthrough I started earlier this year) have to be put on the back burner while I focus on exams. Still, I look forward to catching up on the Final Fantasy X goodness later. <3

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 thatpinguino  Staff

@dixavd: Understandable. Oddly enough, part 2 is as much a podcast about the Brooklyn Nets and ZPs poor life choices as it is about FFX. I have no idea if that will improve or reduce your appreciation of the podcast.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@thatpinguino: That sounds like a Team GFB episode and I listen to all of those (despite not understanding most of the American references and sports)... so I'm sure it will be fine!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.