Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XI Online

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 16, 2002

Players from across the globe enter the world of Vana'diel for a Final Fantasy adventure in the series' first foray into the MMORPG genre.

MMM and the principle of "having something to do"

kamolahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kamolahy

So, MMM was released today. I gave it a try and then had to leave it alone.

It was a cool way to get into some fights real fast for fun with having a degree of control over the matter.

MMM does something good for FFXI that I think SoE is getting the hint on. More options of things to do for all levels. That's right, now I can take a break from wating for groups and have all sorts of lvling or playing options.

I think most of us play this game with the knowledge that we're dealing witih some degree of hardcoreness, but it helps to broaden the options and let us just have more to do.

Good work SoE. I'm stoked to learn more about MMM and what it offers. Those of you who haven't indulged, get back in!

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By PureRok

What is SoE and MMM? Please, if you're going to use acronyms, state what the acronym means at least once. I play FFXI on and off and I have no idea what you're talking about.

kamolahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By kamolahy

Lol.. yeah I figured if I was in a forum about FFXI, then people would know.

SoE was a typo (Sony Online Entertainment) and I meant to put SE (Square Enix)

MMM is Moblin Maze Mongers. It's a new battle system where players can get a tabula and select different runes to put on it like Tetris. Those runes determine the types of monsters and conditions of the maze. Then you can go in with other players or alone and try to beat the maze in a certain time frame. If you do, you get rewards. It's lots of fun and has tons of customizability.

Sorry for assuming people know what I'm blabbing on about:). Now you're in the know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.