Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 11, 2017

The Zodiac Age is a remake of 2006's Final Fantasy XII that includes a job system that was previously only available in the Japan-only "International" edition. The remake also includes various other additions and enhancements.

Deep Listens: Final Fantasy by the Dozen: Part Two *Featuring Rorie

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thatpinguino  Staff
    He's remarkably swole for being in prison for so long.
    He's remarkably swole for being in prison for so long.

Deep Listens is a gaming podcast series I'm recording with a few of my friends. Every two weeks we pick and play a new game and then discuss it from a literary, philosophical, and game design perspective. Its kind of like a book club for video games. We try to dig as deep as we can on an individual game every episode so check it out!

In this episode Gino, Chris "@zombiepie" -REDACTED-, and special guest Matt "@rorie" Rorie discuss Final Fantasy XII from the waterways to the Skyship Shiva. We go into the differences between the Zodiac Age License Boards, the game's insane treasure and chain systems, and the finer points of Diefacted Nethecyte. Also, what is diefacted nethecyte (nethesite?)?

Final Fantasy by the Dozen: Part 2

Catch Part One Here!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

oh nice! been waiting for part 2!

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Definitely going to give this a listen tonight. I've actually just finished my own playthrough of The Zodiac Age so the game will be nice and fresh in my mind while I get acquainted with your thoughts.

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I love deifacted nethicite almost as much as I love manufacted nethicite! Marquis!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Interesting game that I took way too long off of. I need to just blaze through the rest, I think. I kind of wanted to spend more time on sidequests this time around but the lack of a respec is so aggravating that I'll probably just blaze it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.