Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Dec 15, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy XIII released by Square Enix in early 2012.

REALLY confusing edition features/pre-order bonus's

ItBeStefYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ItBeStefYo

In Europe the crystal edition has been sold out, so whats left are two options. The normal package or the Limited Edition package.

The limited edition contains some stuff, most notably a Lightning artprint, but what does that mean?? I really want it if its as big as a poster so that I can hang it on my wall, but if it's relatively small, i have no interest in it.

Also there is a PRE-ORDER BONUS (not the weapon) that is a steelbook that does not contain the game(?) but comes with some stuff. but does this come with both the normal and limited editions, or just the limited edition?

Edit: I decided to pick up the standard edition that comes with the steelbook preorder bonus. I dont know what is going on if im gonna get the normal box with the actual game in it aswell as the steelbook... uhhhh i'll report back

2ND Edit: I asked a guy who completed it what he thought about it and what score OUT OF 5 he would give it. He said it was a brilliant game, no reason not to get it and gave it 3.9 out of 5.

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Vexxan

I was so confused by all the editions of the game so I just pre-ordered a normal copy.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Animasta

well, no idea about Europe, I'ma just preorder on amazon because that comes with an optional superboss so...

DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DrMcKittrick

I'll just walk in to Best Buy and pick it up.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

Preorder stuff is getting dumber and dumber.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

Dunno about europe...there is only one real option in North America and thats the standard LE that comes with the art book and 4-disc OST. Which I got... the preorder stuff is all different but honestly Amazon has the best as it has a optional boss fight with Omega Weapon.

CottonWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CottonWolf

I would guess the lenticular artprint will be box sized, as they have to somehow fit it in the pack. But that's just me speculating.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
    WilltheMagicAsian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By WilltheMagicAsian

@RiotBananas: Maybe he didn't agree with one line of dialog.

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Sayishere

Im just gonna buy the normal edition

I was actually tempted to get the crystal editon (the game collector in me) but for one its sold out, and second, i dont really want it.

I might wait few weeks for the price drop, and get it then. Got other games to play anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.