Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Battlefield Is Better Than FF13???

• 104 results
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By Rowr

Im going to start killing puppies.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By meteora
    @Lambert said:
    " @Meteora said:
    " Why is this thread still up?  You can't compare a JRPG with a Shooter...  Besides its normally easy to make a shooter game easy to play. "
    Such a stupid statement. It takes a lot of work making a fun/balanced game like Bad Company 2. The level design and flow of maps for multiplayer must have taken forever to get right.  Final Fantasy 13 must have been easy to make. Most of the time and effort must have been put in the graphics. Square is still using the same storylines, and 1 dimensional characters from 10 years ago.  Oh, and don't forget you are pressing the X button for the first 10 hours of the game.   Bad Company 2 is a much better game because it is fun, plain and simple. One of the best class-based multiplayer shooters out there (the best being Team Fortress 2), versus one of the most boring, and mediocre JRPGs. No competition really. Final Fantasy continues to sell on brand name alone. Don't expect the next Final Fantasy to sell that well after people get burned from this crapfest. "
    Alright alright, I admit it was short sighted.

But still, you can't compare the two. Its like comparing apples with oranges.
    AdamosX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By AdamosX2

In response to Nekrosis    

Jesus christ get off the mans back, he's saying that he believes that a good jrpg...in my opinion the first good jrpg since..late ps2 games like final fantasy xii and persona 4, is rated lower then a game with a market that is completely flooded at the moment and basically the same exact thing as every other one of it's kind. I also have no idea why this is rated so low for it's linearity, yes it's linear, yes your getting the story explained to you at the same time. It NEEDS to be this linear your fugitives on the run, if you could walk into a city and talk to a bunch of people without anyone asking any questions i think that would make the review lower then having the first 25 hours of gameplay moving the story forward and being logical. I completely agree with you poster dude.   

Thats Exactly what i was trying to say... 
    Avatar image for computerplayer1
    Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Computerplayer1

This just in:

Sex is better than peanut butter.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.