Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Hey, want to give me a hand with the FFXIII secret achievements?

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By jeff

Hey gang, I'm looking to rename a lot of the secret achievements for FFXIII in our database, but I could use a little help from a few people who have earned a bunch of the secret achievements. 

If you're interested in lending a hand, go to xbox.com and view your FFXIII achievements page. Hit "view source" in your browser. Copy the page source and send it to me in a PM. This'll let me rename any of the secrets that you've earned.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski

Check out the xbox360achievements.org FFXIII page.  They have all the achievements listed.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeff
    @Andorski: A simple achievement list doesn't do us any good. Since we're displaying your progress as you unlock specific achievements, we need to tie the secret entries in our database to the proper achievements.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By gla55jAw

t@Jeff said:

" Hey gang, I'm looking to rename a lot of the secret achievements for FFXIII in our database, but I could use a little help from a few people who have earned a bunch of the secret achievements.  If you're interested in lending a hand, go to xbox.com and view your FFXIII achievements page. Hit "view source" in your browser. Copy the page source and send it to me in a PM. This'll let me rename any of the secrets that you've earned. "
    PM Sent.
    jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeff
    dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By dvdhaus
    @Jeff:  I only have the first three achievements but sent you the source anyway.  Hope that was what you're looking for.
    jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeff

Hmm. I was able to successfully send that page to myself and get the necessary parts fo the page to come through the PM system, but everything I've received so far hasn't been the right stuff. Not sure if people are sending the wrong page or if the page source is somehow getting butchered by other browsers. Weird.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Pazy
    @Jeff said:
    " Hmm. I was able to successfully send that page to myself and get the necessary parts fo the page to come through the PM system, but everything I've received so far hasn't been the right stuff. Not sure if people are sending the wrong page or if the page source is somehow getting butchered by other browsers. Weird. "
    Perhaps you could just ask everyone to load up IE if thats the one your using, if you dont tell us a particuler browser people will use their favourite one. Although sadly I cant help since I dont own FFXIII.
    ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By ch13696
    @Jeff said:
    " Hmm. I was able to successfully send that page to myself and get the necessary parts fo the page to come through the PM system, but everything I've received so far hasn't been the right stuff. Not sure if people are sending the wrong page or if the page source is somehow getting butchered by other browsers. Weird. "
    Doesn't Brad have any of those achievements? 
    jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeff
    @Pazy: I've been using Safari, but I've done this on IE and Firefox before, so it shouldn't be browser-specific.
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gla55jAw
    @Jeff said:

" @Pazy: I've been using Safari, but I've done this on IE and Firefox before, so it shouldn't be browser-specific. "

Jeff, I tried again. See if it works this time. I used IE and I copied to a word processor first.
    dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dvdhaus

I tried it again.  I didn't write anything in the body like last time...I don't know if that matters...I'm using firefox

dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dvdhaus

Looks like Jeff finally got something he could use.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeff
    @gla55jAw: That worked, thanks a lot. 

If anyone out there has achievements that are still listed as secret, feel free to send that stuff my way! 

It would probably help if you pasted the source into notepad or some other text-only editor first, to make sure the formatting gets stripped before you send it. 

(And if you have any other secret achievements that aren't listed properly on the site, feel free to send pages for those my way, too.)
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187

Gotta love secret achievements.  =  /

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gla55jAw
    @Jeff said:
    " @gla55jAw: That worked, thanks a lot.  If anyone out there has achievements that are still listed as secret, feel free to send that stuff my way!  It would probably help if you pasted the source into notepad or some other text-only editor first, to make sure the formatting gets stripped before you send it.  (And if you have any other secret achievements that aren't listed properly on the site, feel free to send pages for those my way, too.) "
    No problem. As for other achievements, I just went through my achievements and found a ton of secret ones. I hope you're prepared.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.