Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

Sazh: Denub Duelers or Pyrocons???

Towser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Towser

Hi everyone, 
      What weapon does everyone prefer for Sazh: The Denub Duelers or the Pyrocons?  I am still a relative noob to ff13, I am only on chapter 6, and I am not sure which weapons to level up.  Here is some info that should help: 
      Sazh is geared towards high magic/ low str 
      with the Duelers I give him a power wristband AND a magical accessory (I forget the name; it is the lowest tier +str accesory) 
      with the Duelers I give him a magical accesory and a tungston armband 

So what weapon do YOU like and how do you have Sazh specced?  I am open to suggestions about accesories and anything else related.  ALSO i would love to hear how everyone speced their other chars and what weapons they perfer to use?  Because everyone says that the Belladonna wand is the best for Vanille, but I originally disregarded it because it's magic is so much lower than the Pearlwing rod.  So, again, I would love to hear input on the Sazh issue and any other char/weapon related topics anyone wants to talk about.  Thanks for everyones time! :) 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.