Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Any Balmung players?

Recursive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi all. I've just recently started getting back into the swing of things with FFXIV and figured I'd check to see if anyone actively plays on the Balmung server. I know the GB FC is located on Ultros, but since I enjoy some RP on occasion I would ideally prefer to stay on Balmung for now.

I'm Rossler Rawne in-game; please feel free to message me on there/here.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bane122

I'm on there. I tried searching for you a bit last night but I never saw you on.

If you're looking for a Free Company I'm in a small but fun one. We have a house in Gridania and a lot of us know each other in real life so it's a pretty laid back atmosphere. Lots of joking on each other and such. Only thing is, none of us RP.

Recursive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane122: That sounds great! I'm currently FC-less and in the market for one. I'll hop on tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.