Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

PS3 beta application open (if you bought FF13)

StickShifter05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By StickShifter05

I actually visited the Final Fantasy 14 official website then I saw that it changed. They now added the beta for PS3, but the only way that it looks like you can get in the beta is if you buy Final Fantasy 13, which I already have. I then registered my game then it gave me the code to put in for the beta. Hopefully I can get in it! Good luck to all who applied for it.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By m1k3

Signed up for the PS3 beta when FFXIII was released and i already signed up for the PC beta. Hopefully i can get into one of them.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @m1k3 said:
    " Signed up for the PS3 beta when FFXIII was released and i already signed up for the PC beta. Hopefully i can get into one of them. "
    Your most recent application supersedes the one before it, I believe.
    MingZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By MingZ

hi all, I got the Code 3 version of the Game and there was no beta code for FF 14 inside so i was hoping if there is any other way to get one ?
    Maybe someone who dun need it can give one to me , ^_^

Many Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.