Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Why haven't they fixed the speech text size?

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

So if I have one real issue with FFXIV it as to be the text size for character speech. Now I like to switch between using an Xbox One controller and using keyboard and mouse on PC, but the text size issue is still very much present. As this ever been discussed by the development team? I'm guessing that the crowd that use controllers on PC for FFXIV isn't big enough for them to acknowledge and do much about it but I'm curious to know if at any point it's been mentioned. Yes it might be a small issue but it's a frustrating one depending on your set-up.

I've even been thinking about jumping to the PS4 though I'm not entirely sure if this issue is the same on console, plus I've seen some of the not so great performance on console.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They increased the font size shortly after launch on the PS3. It was practically unreadable at first, but I haven't had any problems since, especially after switching over to PS4.

The PS4 version runs perfectly fine. It may not look quite as good as a high end PC, but performance wise it's perfectly stable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.