Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

Last Open World Chapter?

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sQuadr0n

Which Chapter is the end of the Open World section of the game? Id like to do alot of the side stuff but I just started Chapter 6 and it feels like I might be leaving the Open section for good.

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't gotten that far yet but I read that you can just continue playing after you complete the story. Can someone else confirm?

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roninenix: Yup it's true Peter talked about in the FFXV Quick look.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 9. Also you can always go back pretty much whenever so don't worry about feeling locked into the linear portion. There are certain segments where you can't, but those aren't very often.

Haven't gotten that far yet but I read that you can just continue playing after you complete the story. Can someone else confirm?

Yup. You save your complete file and just go right back in. This when the post game stuff/quests unlock as well so it behooves you to beat it and then load that completed save.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.