Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XV

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 29, 2016

The fifteenth entry in Square Enix's flagship RPG franchise, set in a world that mixes elements of modern technology with magic, a fantasy based on reality.

Problems with Type C controls

yujinred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I played the game with type C control because I love using triggers as my attack and defense similar to other ARPG like Dark Souls. However, as much as i love the type C control there are a bunch of problem that Square Enix need to address.

First, R2 QTE is horrible. Because triggers are not buttons its hard to spam them. Thus getting out of grabs are way harder using R2 than just pressing O. You need to fully depress the trigger and then fully release the trigger while thr buttons you can tap.

Armiger button always hits the map. Everytime i do an armiger i accidently go to the map page because R1 is mapped to map. I like R1 during regular travels but it should be disabled in battle or allow us to fully customize the controls like Nier Automata. Doing Armiger chains is a pain in the ass because the window is even shorter.

Overall, i love to use type C but these issues drive me insane. I hope this can be fixed down the line.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.