Your Best "Car Memes"

#1 Edited by Schlorgan (423 posts) -

I'm not really all that interested in FFXV but I love these pictures that people put together. Just wondering what the community here can come up with. (templates here http://kotaku.com/square-enix-makes-better-final-fantasy-xv-photoshops-po-1641995627)

Here are some I put together:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#2 Edited by Teddie (2123 posts) -
No Caption Provided

I dunno about "memes" but the bottom right corner looked like a mini bald dude in a shitty jean vest.

#3 Posted by Schlorgan (423 posts) -

@teddie: Maybe that's a character. I'm down. XP

#4 Posted by csl316 (14953 posts) -
Avatar image for exiledastronaut
#5 Posted by ExiledAstronaut (140 posts) -

@csl316: Why would you want to unsee it? It's hilarious.

#6 Edited by BBAlpert (2897 posts) -

@teddie It's like a tiny Heavy Weapons Guy. A Light Weapons Guy, I suppose.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
#7 Edited by AdequatelyPrepared (2522 posts) -

Don't have any 'shops, but it's good to see publishers willing to engage with the community a bit more on this stuff and have a sense of humour about it. Squeenix is the last company I would expect to give out photoshop templates like this.

#8 Posted by BeachThunder (15130 posts) -

@teddie said:
No Caption Provided

I dunno about "memes" but the bottom right corner looked like a mini bald dude in a shitty jean vest.

That's exactly what I thought I was looking at - until I saw your post and realised it wasn't supposed to be that.

#9 Edited by Corevi (6796 posts) -

I made this in 4 minutes.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.