Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy

Franchise »

Final Fantasy is Square Enix's most famous and successful franchise and has been going for more than 35 years. With the impending release of Final Fantasy XVI, there are sixteen numbered mainline games, with dozens of spin-offs.

So, I've Been Playing Final Fantasy III...

Cerialthriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cerialthriller

Well, I've been working on Final Fantasy III as part of my mission to finish all of the Final Fantasy games released in the US. And let me say, I am not really enjoying it at all. It's mostly due to the fact that I seem to always need to grind before every dungeon. I don't know if I'm just bad at this game or what, but every new dungeon I go into, the new monsters just destroy me and I have to work on the first room of the dungeon over and over to get strong enough to even make it to the boss. I'm not really a big fan of games where you have to grind so I don't know. I'm about 7 hours into the game, but I probably spent like 2 or 3 of those grinding. I'm deciding whether or not to put this game down for now and move on to FF IV for the PSP or what.  

In other news, I am also working on Folklore for the PS3. It's a pretty interesting game, but the gameplay gets kind of repetitive because you have to do the same level twice, once with each character to get the whole story. I think I'm on Chapter 5 with Ellen and Chapter 4 with Keats. It's a pretty decent game though, but sometimes can be hard motivating myself through a level I just played for a second time.  

Well that's all for now. 

Cerialthriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cerialthriller

Well, I've been working on Final Fantasy III as part of my mission to finish all of the Final Fantasy games released in the US. And let me say, I am not really enjoying it at all. It's mostly due to the fact that I seem to always need to grind before every dungeon. I don't know if I'm just bad at this game or what, but every new dungeon I go into, the new monsters just destroy me and I have to work on the first room of the dungeon over and over to get strong enough to even make it to the boss. I'm not really a big fan of games where you have to grind so I don't know. I'm about 7 hours into the game, but I probably spent like 2 or 3 of those grinding. I'm deciding whether or not to put this game down for now and move on to FF IV for the PSP or what.  

In other news, I am also working on Folklore for the PS3. It's a pretty interesting game, but the gameplay gets kind of repetitive because you have to do the same level twice, once with each character to get the whole story. I think I'm on Chapter 5 with Ellen and Chapter 4 with Keats. It's a pretty decent game though, but sometimes can be hard motivating myself through a level I just played for a second time.  

Well that's all for now. 

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By shinigami420

@Cerialthriller said:

In other news, I am also working on Folklore for the PS3. It's a pretty interesting game,

That game was dope sad to see the developer behind that close :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.