Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Do Paralouges Appear at Random?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Cuz the one that involves recruiting Donnel only just now showed up and I'm already on Chapter 16 which doesn't seem right at all....

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2 chaser324  Moderator

Some of the paralogues do have special conditions that have to be met before they open up (typically some character that has to be married), but in the case of that Donnel mission (Paralogue 1), it should be available right after Chapter 3.

deadmoscow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Right - they'll pop up as soon as the requisite character gets married. What I'm curious to know is, does the skill inheritance of the kid lock in as soon as the parents are married, or once the paralogue starts?

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

@chaser324: That's weird cuz it only explicitly popped up on the map after completing an optional risen challenge thing and I'm well into the game already.

LassieME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I think Donnell's paralouge is linked to some characters level, probably Chrom or the Avatar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.