Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 26, 2019

The sixteenth mainline Fire Emblem game that features support troops on the battlefield, the player character encountering three protagonists with their own factions, and fully explorable 3D locations.

Quick look?

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Where is the quick look,this game is all over my entire internet except GB

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Well, they are down one anime expert right now, so it may take a while for the anime novices to pick up the slack.

It's also possible they may not have received an early copy. I don't think there was any mention of it on the Beastcast, but I guess we'll see if it comes up tomorrow on the Bombcast.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Throwing my hat into the ring of wonder over where the QL is. Please, anyone, show some love for what may be the best Fire Emblem game ever!

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, most of the anime-tactics fans moved to Waypoint Vice Games, so I assume Dan is still trying to wrangle someone to do the quicklook with him.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’m shocked how much I’m diggin’ It. I dropped off Awakening pretty early, but this rules so far.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is the first Fire Emblem I've put more than a couple hours into, absolutely loving it so far and it seems like a huge add to the switch library.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Meh, I won't miss it if one isn't done, I find there are people on YouTube with more useful content than a GB QL as far as games like this are concerned.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8 chaser324  Moderator

Yeah, this isn't the sort of game that I would normally expect to get much attention from GB, but it would be a shame if it was somehow overlooked entirely. This is one of the best Fire Emblem games as well as probably the easiest one for newcomers to get into.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Justin258

As far as I know, Dan is the only person with any interest in this series and the greatly increased focus on Persona-esque character management might be pushing him away.

Or they've got something in the pipeline and haven't finished it yet, I don't know, they might be holding off a bit because there are a lot of new systems here and getting your ducks in a row takes a little while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
    deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Sounds like I should play this game

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@chaser324: If nothing else I will lament its fate come December of joining Divinity II & Pillars II in that no-one will go to bat for it.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

It did come out on a Friday, and GB doesn't usually come in on Mondays, so unless they had an advance copy and played it enough to get a feel for it for a QL, it still could be on the docket.

Production schedules man.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I have no doubt they will do a QL but it'll absolutely get buried come GOTY.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sahalarious

JRPG's never really fit into a GOTY discussion, the school stuff is fun and engrossing but is honestly poorly put together and UGLY, i love it for what it is but GOTY is not what i care about, i just like to watch and listen to these fellas play games i like.

silversaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By silversaint

Tactical RPGs (and really any non-AAA RPG) get minimal showing on GB and are basically non-existent for general and especially GOTY discussions. They are generally long games and most of the crew has shown to not be into them as they are 1) not AAA and 2) you dont kill dudes with a gun in first or 3rd person. Occasionally you will get a quick look a few weeks to months later during content droughts or if one of them randomly tried the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.