Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 10, 2017

For the first time in over a decade, a proper entry in the legendary Fire Pro Wrestling series.

Happy Fire Pro Wrestling Day to you all

Hasney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The game was sent out to some of the best creators on Fire Pro Returns and I was watching a stream of a dude create a decent AJ Styles and have matches with him here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/157172365?t=12s

Shame it will be too late UK time, but I cannot wait for tomorrow after work.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex can finally rest. He's had a hard life.

Sikboy1029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sikboy1029

here on the Spike stream the guy said something about being on the bombcast, I'm confused...it's in the first few minutes.

shrinerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shrinerr

@sikboy1029: he meant the e3 show

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/nite-two-at-e3-2017-brendan-greene-david-kracker-a/2300-12316/

Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

Watched the stream and I was liking what I saw. I'm not a massive fan of Early Access but hearing them talk about ideas they have for the future and what the community might want to see in Fire Pro Wrestling World means Early Access makes a lot of sense for them.

Plus that workshop support could be a real bonus on PC.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its up now, hope Alex and Dan do something with it.

shrinerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shrinerr

didn't some duder on the beastcast say they were going to make everyone? hopefully they'll publish their edits on the workshop. it's hella easy to download and play with.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This has been a blast to play so far, look forward to the workshop being flooded with wrestlers by the weekend.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#9 chaser324  Moderator

I've only played it a bit, but this seems like a fantastic release. I'm excited to see what hits the workshop in the coming weeks since I know a lot of great edits are already out there from Fire Pro Returns just waiting to be brought into this game.

Hasney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had a match with AJ and Nakamura which was brilliant. Had a fighting spirit moment where they beat the shit out of each other, then AJ hit a superkick but Nak got back up and superkicked AJ right back and they both collapsed. Nak did a shrug taunt when I missed the phenomenal forearm, but Nak must have tucked when I hit the Styles Clash because it was a critical and he was dead.

God I love this series. So happy it's back. Only issues I've had is that my monitor has a 165hz refresh and the game speed is tied to that unless I put VSYNC on and my mouse has gamepad functionality which I had to disable in the device manager as I couldn't make my controller the #1 controller. Other than that, perfection.

sa_drone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sa_drone

Played a bit yesterday, my first Fire Pro game. I'm not a wrestling fan, but I had a ton of fun with it (though the tutorials for whatever reason are HARD AS HELL, you have to hit exactly 1 frame in order to do anything in a grapple... in actual exhibition games it's much looser). Browsed through the entire workshop yesterday and someone had already added Dr. Tracksuit, didn't see any other GB-related stuff though.

Avatar image for panburgerpartner
    PanburgerPartner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PanburgerPartner

Please please please please please please please please please please let this be good!!!!!!!!

mcmax3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Please please please please please please please please please please let this be good!!!!!!!!

What I've played of it so far seems pretty good!

syphon2399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is a Dr. Tracksuit you can download in the workshop.

panicswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So this is my first Fire Pro game, as some of you guys have mentioned, and I am quickly getting hooked on it. I love the timing-based grapple system, it just feels better than button mashing even though learning the timing can be frustrating at times. I haven't even gotten into the edit mode too much yet but I can't wait to nerd out in there. Loving this so far.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, I guess I'm an idiot, but I can't figure out how to actually control the wrestlers. Any offline match is always cpu vs cpu. I've tried pressing every button on the controller at every possible setting on the match setup page, but nothing works. How the hell do you play this stupid game?

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunkulese: After you select the wrestler and are back on the match set-up screen press left again to go over to the box that says CPU then you can switch it. It only allows you to select it once a wrestler has been added.

badseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Does the Fire Pro games usually have a Story Creator, like what the WWE games used to have?

ClockworkTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tried some online for the first time. Boy is there some latency. Or is it just me?

Slay3r1583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Slay3r1583

Tried some online for the first time. Boy is there some latency. Or is it just me?

I've had a couple of really good matches but yeah usually there is some serious lag or input delay or something even if you limit it to 4 star connections.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.