Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Firewatch

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 09, 2016

A first-person mystery set in the Wyoming wilderness developed by Campo Santo, where the protagonist's only lifeline, emotionally and physically speaking, is the person on the other end of a handheld radio.

Does the story play out like this? (Predictive Spoilers?)

John_Wiswell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I kept a great distance from the project because I loved what many of Campo Santo's members have done in the past. Walking Dead Season 1 and Mark of the Ninja were incredible. I planned to pick it up, but heard some vague things that left me worrying I already know the shape of the plot.

Essentially: does Firewatch tell the story of a guy getting over the loss of a family member, who goes into the woods to get away from people, experiences weird things until he thinks he's being haunted by the loved one, and ultimately finds it wasn't a haunting?

Yes or No answers, please.

I don't need the specifics of the plot unpacked and would prefer low-spoilers, if possible. If I'm way off here, then awesome, let me know. I'm hoping there's more to it. Thanks everybody!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I think even answering this question might be a spoiler.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Not really, no.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

No. I don't actually think it's a spoiler to tell you what the game is under the description you're describing the game under (to an extent); that said, it sounds like you know little, and perhaps want to get into it yourself. I'll just say... I didn't love the game, actually, I'd go so far to say like it. It was okay, but hopefully when you get to it, if you do, you like it.

John_Wiswell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By John_Wiswell

Fantastic. Thanks everybody!

@mike:

Now that I know I was wrong, would you mind locking this? I can't find the command myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.