Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 08, 2018

A spin-off of the Yakuza series which takes place in the world of Fist of the North Star.

1 Hour Gameplay of Hokuto Ga Gotoku (Yakuza-esque Fist of the North Star Game)

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

An hour showing of the Yakuza Studio's next big title coming in March in Japan, I sincerely hope they localize it as it is the kind of Yakuza game I love from what I've seen.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Fights seem pretty weird considering how many of the enemies were already dead.

For real though, this seems like a dumb, fantastic use of that engine so count me in on hoping it gets localized.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I always wanted a open world AAAAAAATATATATATATATATAT game.

Personally, I would import that in a hot second. However, the cities, and in parts the entire artstyle does look a little bit too clean but at least the Hokuto no Ken trademark gore is in and it does seem very faithful to at least the manga. Its nice that in 2018, people still care about this quite old stuff.

Also those developers look pretty badass I dare to say.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like everything about this except the world design, looks super generic.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheChris

@oursin_360: Looks pretty in-line with the Mad-Max based world that is Fist of the North Star. I'm sure the cities in the game are gonna be just as interesting any of the Yakuza titles.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zeik

I don't know much of anything about Fist of the North Star, other than some very basic level stuff, but the idea of exploding guys with my fists as a super over the top anime version of Kazuma Kiryu in a post-apocalyptic open world still sounds like something I could get into.

But it really does look a lot like Yakuza, just with the "anime as fuck" button turned up to 11.

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only Capcom could figure out a way to do something like this for the Street Fighter universe....or specifically the Final Fight/Slam Master corner of it.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By BoOzak

This looks a lot like another Yakuza game, just like Fallout 3 was basically just another Elder Scrolls game, not that i'm complaining. I wish they went further with the visuals though. It doesnt look bad (kind of in-line with Cyberconnect2 games) but knowing what the Dragon Engine is capable of I feel like they could have done more.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boozak: That is the point though, it’s a game that uses the Yakuza formula for something different. Also this isn’t the Dragon Engine, it’s Yakuza 0’s engine.

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like a ton of fun! I really hope it gets brought over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.