Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Five Nights at Freddy's

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 18, 2014

Survive five nights at Freddy's Pizzeria as the night watchman.

God damn this game is EVIL!

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By John1912

I am really impressed with how good it is for its simplicity! The mechanics in large are balanced perfectly. I kinda wish maybe there was a bit more feedback from the noises the characters make to tell what they are doing, but I dont know how much of that would make the game too easy. The tension that is built up! Every time they manage to get me, or are outside the doors, it sends a good jolt of fear through me! Can never prepare for it!

The game is a bit too good at randomizing their actions. You just never know what they are going to do. And that god damn fucking DUCK! Will sit there and stare the cameras...Like right in the next room! Just to play mind games with you! Great game for 5$! Managed to scrap by and make it to night 4! Anyone else playing this? Almost tempted to upgrade to premium to watch Patrick lose his shit playing this.

*Edit if youre a fan of horror games you really shouldnt pass on this. Lol, pretty amazing little game. Night 5 at least the duck no longer stands by the office cams not advancing forward....Fucker.....He seems to be the lure, wants you to watch him....

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@john1912 said:

And that god damn fucking DUCK!

It's a chicken.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By John1912

@xolare said:

@john1912 said:

It's a chicken.

Guess it prob is. Faq on gamefaqs said duck/chicken. Duck is what stuck in my head. Its yellow, and looks more like a duck to me. Either way that thing is the devil! It taunts me!

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
    citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@john1912 said:

@xolare said:

@john1912 said:

It's a chicken.

Guess it prob is. Faq on gamefaqs said duck/chicken. Duck is what stuck in my head. Its yellow, and looks more like a duck to me. Either way that thing is the devil! It taunts me!

It's clearly a duck. But yea I agree the game is a great value at $5. Not all that much to it but good at what it does.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By John1912
    @citizencoffeecake said:

@john1912 said:

@xolare said:

@john1912 said:

It's a chicken.

It's clearly a duck. But yea I agree the game is a great value at $5. Not all that much to it but good at what it does.

Its name is Chica, so I assume its Chica the Chicken, but fuck it, Im calling it a duck! Finally beat night 5...It only took about 50 tries, maybe more....Im finally numb to most of the scares IE seeing them at the doors...But god help me they still get me from time to time with the jump outs. Foxy got me, and I actually yelled out tonight. Ugh...Do I do night 6 to unlock the custom night 7?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.