Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Flashback: The Quest for Identity

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jan 01, 1993

It's 2142 and the player is Conrad B. Hart, an agent for the Galaxia Bureau of Investigation. He must recover his lost memories to save Earth before it's too late.

Switch Version + Pro Controller

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I'm not expecting a resolution for this, just confirmation that I'm not going mad!

I bought the 25th Anniversary edition of this game (fancy case, soundtrack etc) and for the life of me I cannot work out why I'm having one weird issue with the left trigger on the Pro Controller. In this updated version for the Switch, the left trigger can be used to draw your gun, and the right trigger to fire. Well, when I hold the left trigger, Conrad starts shuffling to the left, as if left on the d-pad or left stick was also being held.

This issue does not happen with the joycons in handheld mode or in a grip. The Pro Controller works fine with all other games I play, and I've even had it in bits just to make sure there were no issues internally. I've gone through the controller test/calibration just to make sure and everything checked out there too.

So, is anyone else having this issue? I've been searching for days and it's slowly driving me mad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.