Is this game a remake?!

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

i seem to have some vague memory many years ago of a game alot like this on the pc. flying saucer. same graphic style and isometric angle possibly even the sheep!

is this a remake of an old pc game or am i just confusing it with another game?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

There was a game called Sheep a long time ago for the PC(and I think the PS1 too). I remember it because my brother sent me a copy of the game as a joke, but I actually remember it being decent. I'm pretty sure that Flock isn't a remake because I don't remember space ships in the Sheep game, but I could be wrong.

...and if you want to play with some sheep right away; here is a little flash game,
Sheepgame ...I'm not saying this flash game is any good :P

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By Davvyk

yeah i think thats the game ive got vague memorys of cheers!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail
Kush said:
"There was a game called Sheep a long time ago for the PC(and I think the PS1 too). I remember it because my brother sent me a copy of the game as a joke, but I actually remember it being decent. I'm pretty sure that Flock isn't a remake because I don't remember space ships in the Sheep game, but I could be wrong.

...and if you want to play with some sheep right away; here is a little flash game,
Sheepgame ...I'm not saying this flash game is any good :P
"
That game is available in the Playstation Store as a Playstation One Classic actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.