Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Football Manager

Franchise »

Formerly a part of the Championship Manager series, Sports Interactive renamed their renowned football (soccer) management sim after switching publisher to Sega in 2004. The franchise has since had yearly releases on multiple platforms.

There's a documentary forthcoming ....

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shindig
    No Caption Provided

Will be shown on UK television, apparently. I'm intrigued because I'm not even sure what this film will be. Are they going to focus on the history of the series, the guys that play it religiously or is it just going to be Miles on a soapbox for 90 minutes having a massive chimp out?

Thoughts?

ikilledthedj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ikilledthedj

Always keen for any kind of video gaming related doco content so this will hopefully be interesting? Altough I couldn't careless about football. I hate smash bros too but that one doco on youtube is great

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Its one of those games that seems fodder for crappy media projects at college so seeing someone properly go for it might be interesting. Its effectively a spreadsheet but the game sells so well in Europe. If they can make it seem interesting to bystanders, they'll have achieved a miracle.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I imagine it'll certainly feature a lot of Miles I'd imagine.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I hope it's better then the 'Football Manager Ruined My Life' book was.

An interesting concept with a couple of amusing anecdotes sloppy put together and packed with filler.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.