Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

For Honor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 14, 2017

A third-person melee-focused arena versus multiplayer game featuring warriors from different periods of time. Initially featuring European Knights, Samurai, and Vikings but subsequentially expended with other warriors from different times and cultures.

Anyone else STILL downloading?

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

So I have 60MB internet, set the beta off downloading at 7pm last (Friday) night, and it's still going. '4 hours left' it says, but overall it's been 27 hours my PS4 has been trying to get this thing.

Anyone else have the same issue? Is it Ubisoft? PSN? Both? And are there any home remedies I can do to fix or speed it up please? I don't wanna cancel it coz it'll start over!

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rest mode? I think it is psn as nioh took 2 times longer to download the other day.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine was going really slow when I had the PS4 on but finished in rest mode overnight somehow.

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

30 hours and counting...

WynnDuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By WynnDuffy

Mine downloaded and installed within 20 mins...on Steam.

This is one of the things I hated about Sony last gen and I still hate this gen. Their download servers are awful, when PSN became paid I remember we were hoping this would be something the cost would alleviate. How foolish we were!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.