Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

For Honor

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 14, 2017

A third-person melee-focused arena versus multiplayer game featuring warriors from different periods of time. Initially featuring European Knights, Samurai, and Vikings but subsequentially expended with other warriors from different times and cultures.

Open Invitation for PS4 Players

tjhall42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, everyone

I've been playing For Honor on & off since launch on PS4. I still enjoy it very much, & it's only gotten better over time, but it's more fun playing with friends, & the learning curve is daunting for new players.

I just wanted to extend an open invitation for anyone who wants to group up or learn the ropes on PS4. They've promised new content at least through the end of the year, so I'll likely be playing into 2020. Feel free to reply in this thread or PM me if you'd like to smash some heads together, or if you have any questions about the game.

See you on the Battlefield!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.