Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forsaken World

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 11, 2011

A new free online MMO from Perfect world entertainment. Was Released March 11, 2011.

Anyone play?

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Silver-Streak

Hey All,

Sadly, I'm recently unemployed, and while Job hunting is now mostly waiting for calls for interviews and stuff, I'm looking for an MMO to play. I love LOTRO, but all of my friends have stopped, so I'm looking at some old alternatives that I used to play, and seeing if anyone else is playing.

Does anyone in the GB Community play this? I made a kindred/vampire because a Vampire wielding a giant cross as a weapon seemed like my kind of irony. Thought I'd throw up a thread to see if anyone played/was looking to group up, as most of the Whiskey Media community seems better than a lot of the actual Forsaken Worlds forum community.

WholeFunShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By WholeFunShow

I discovered it this week and have played a couple hours, surprised it wasn't notable enough to warrant any coverage, Judgement pending, but the graphics being better than WOW is the important thing to me right now :)

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Rattle618

I hope nobody takes offense on me resurrecting this thread, but I got into this yesterday and it seems neat, let me know if you are playing it. I dont mind making a new dude on any of the servers cause Im just lvl 20.

ze_ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ze_ro

I used to play this for some time... it's not bad for an mmo of its league.

But still... if it's not your 'first love'- kinda thing, I believe it'll wear down pretty quickly.

ps. hope u get a job soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.