jim_dayle's Fortnite (PlayStation 4) review

Avatar image for jim_dayle

Very money hungry

The said they will release save the world late 2018 it's mid-2019 and they still haven't released it and they still make you pay $40 for a supposed "free" game mode, they are almost as money hungry as EA, that's saying something big to fortnite is running off of microtransactions witch no game should rely on children begging their mom to buy them the latest "hip" fortnite skins.

Other reviews for Fortnite (PlayStation 4)

An Incredibly Well Written Third Person Shooter MMO hiding in a Battle Royal Launcher 0

Fortnite Save the World is surprisingly funny and well written with memorable characters that make me want to progress through the story. All of the mainline quests have fully voice acted lines; there's no cutscenes but they do talk before, after and during quest objectives. Events have fully voice acted dialog as well, with new characters and story elements that get me excited to come back. None of the microtransations have effected me in game with every item I use being granted through gift l...