Beefylife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beefylife

Hi Developer of My Summer car

I am a Huge Fan of the game, Built the car over and over and know everyting from top to bottom about the car

But i have a few suggestions

If you don't mind me sharing

I had in mind adding like a car trailer that can be hooked the van or tractor or the Ruscko maybe by adding tow bars to the vehicles,For transportingthe Satsuma if it has broke down and being need to take to Fleetari(The repair man)

Another suggestion: What about adding more part in the parts catalog such ass airbag suspension, Roof rack, cone filter for the engine,

Racing camshaft,throttles,banana branches(would be very cool if the game allows u to change the sound effect of the car)

Free flow exhaust,side skirts for the satsuma

Maybe a part or 2 for the Hayosiko Panel Van

That would be very nice

And what would be very Nice for the Satsuma is Angel light(Being able to add different head lights and tail lights)

And maybe some extra stuff to do in town apart from the saterday night dance sunday Rally

Example: aftermarket bpdy part shop next to Teimo

I know this is hard work and loads of coding ant will take a while but i think adding these features will make it one heck of a game with hours of fun.

Kind Regard Kyle

P.s looking forward to future updates

Beefylife2@gmail.com

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ltcolumbo

Is Rorie posting his best-of support emails under burner accounts now?

Edit: the more helpful answer is you’re at the wrong site, GB has a wiki with info on games and developers, but is not a developer. This is probably what you want: http://www.amistech.com/msc/

And holy shit, that site is just the best.