Gaming collection app Game Vault for iPhone

• 68 results
ez3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know there are ongoing issues with the API, but is anyone else having issues with adding games to the collection? The app was 100% rock solid and now frequently crashes when i attempt to add games ( in particular ikachan and darksider II ) Im sure this will get better over time as the API issues are settled out. I hate to reinstall the app as I will have to enter all games again

Feedback appreciated

claiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By claiver

I just installed it, then searched for "World of Warcraft", when trying to open the game in the search results the App shuts down (crash).

avenged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have updated Game Vault (V1.2.1) to address issues that occurred as a result of the recent API changes. Should be available in the app store within the hour.

fleppie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

That is one great app man, keep it up! Exactly what I was looking for.

n3rdout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, I have decided not to do my entire collection. The only thing stopping me, is some type of exporting option. Other than that, I love this app the best. I'd love to be able to edit titles too. I inventory my PS+ games, so beside the title, I put (PS+). I am having to create a custom entry to do this, when I'd rather select the entry already there and edit the title myself.

kurka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have just checked out your app and it is awesome! Thanks!

khurram1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This app has not been updated for nearly two years, which is quite unfortunate as this app seems to have potential.

avenged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khurram1192 I would love to update the app and have made major progress for a "2.0" version but unfortunately my day job has been getting in the way. Many users have been running into API restrictions with the GB API as well which has demotivated me to start targeting a larger audience (150 requests per 15 minutes is just not enough). I am still chipping away at it though and will continue to do so. I will also make sure to keep updating the app for any bug fixes.

khurram1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenged: alright mate thanks for that update. Good luck with the app and I hope you could release the 2.0 as soon as possible. cheers

Unseen418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Unseen418

I just got a new phone and am looking for a way to transfer the info from this app to my new phone. It would be a pain to have to enter all of my games in again. Is there a way to do this?

avenged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unseen418: Hey, you should be able to backup your app with iCloud, have you tried that?

ruslan898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey. The video game-count tracker is incorrect. IF you add a game and then delete it, the game count still counts the deleted game.

avenged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruslan898: Hmm, its possible that its just delayed. If you close the app and relaunch does it correct itself?

ruslan898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tried multiple times. The problem is still there.

dubvids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dubvids

@unseen418: Im having the same issue. installed the app on a new phone but there is no way to import my collection into my new device. I have also not seen how you can back this app up via iCloud? @avenged: also does linking the account to the giant bomb account have a function? As I incorrectly assumed it stored the collection, once linked to a new device. Btw other than this issue I believe you have the best game collection app by a mile.

dubvids

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah well, looks like I will have to find another app to give my time and money.

Arekkusu1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenged: how do I get my account on a different device