How to format a complex search?

bfarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bfarn

With the existing tools, is it possible to make a (feel free to correct my nomenclature here if I'm mangling this) List Resource Request from multiple Resources?

For instance is there a search I could run to return, say, all of the Locations in games that are in both the Horror and Action genres?

andy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By andy

Right now, you can only filter results using the search resource based on the names of items.  We're planning on enhancing the API a bit to offer more filter conditions in the future.

stillmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stillmotion
@andy: Any chance of having user content (including their uploaded videos) in the API with OAuth integration?
stillmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By stillmotion
@andy: Any chance of having user content (including their uploaded videos) in the API with OAuth integration?
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
stillmotion said:
GB doesn't have user uploaded video's. Or am I missing your point?
bfarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By bfarn

Yeah, some more robust access to your data would be really helpful.  Looking forward to everything you guys have got to give.  I love your philosophy and I can't wait to get my hands dirty.

Thanks!

stillmotion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stillmotion
@MattyFTM: If you notice when staff upload a video, they're connected to their account. I'm just building upon that.