xupisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xupisco

Hi there, 
just want to share a wrapper for giantbomb API made with Python. 

https://github.com/xupisco/GiantBomb  

Still pretty simple, but is already "usable"... sugestions are always welcome! 
Hugs from Brazil!

meb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By meb

This is great. Simple and clean. I noticed it's missing a way of handling game releases, but I'm guessing you were already planning to add that at some point. 

I've already completed the python program I needed to collect gb metadata, but I will probably use this nice wrapper of yours in the future!

xupisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By xupisco
@meb said:
" This is great. Simple and clean. I noticed it's missing a way of handling game releases, but I'm guessing you were already planning to add that at some point.  I've already completed the python program I needed to collect gb metadata, but I will probably use this nice wrapper of yours in the future! "
Hi there... any idea how to get the new releases? There's no sort option in API! 
Hugs!
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew
@xupisco said:
" @meb said:
" This is great. Simple and clean. I noticed it's missing a way of handling game releases, but I'm guessing you were already planning to add that at some point.  I've already completed the python program I needed to collect gb metadata, but I will probably use this nice wrapper of yours in the future! "
Hi there... any idea how to get the new releases? There's no sort option in API! Hugs! "
Unless you look at all 40,000 releases, you really can't. This may be part of the reason there were five million API requests in February.