Does the game crash all the time for anyone else?

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I have the 360 version and it crashes all the time. It crashes during the load for a fast travel every couple times, it will lock up randomly as I am gliding through the city and has even crashed a few times right after cut scenes.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I read a bunch of reviewers mention on twitter that it worked better before the day one patch.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Yeah, it's fucking horrible. I had it installed to the 360 hard drive, and the cut scenes were laggy and pixellated and it locked up on me a dozen times. I uninstalled it and finished it off the disk without any problems though.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on PS3 and it never crashed. A few bugs here and there, but nothing game breaking.

I've definitely had moments where the game is saving and there's too much happening at the same time, which suddenly makes the framerate go WAY down for a good amount of time.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alkusanagi: It was becoming almost unplayable for more than 20 minutes at a time off the disc. I installed it hoping to fix the problem and it really hasn't helped.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm on PC, just finished the game. Not a single problem :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5
deactivated-5f71e1dc474f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yep. Crashes all the time and I've just got a corrupt save. Safe to say I'll never finish it.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the time? No.

Several times? Sure.

It hasn't loaded a cut scene twice now, and for no reason at all the frame rate dropped severely, and then about 3 minutes later crashed.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

no problems here so far, played for about 3 hours on 360.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@canteu: I had a few moments where I was getting 2-3 crashes in an hour. All the time may have been a bit of hyperbole but it is certainly much more than should be acceptable.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@meteora3255: Yes, the state is such that it is quite unacceptable. I still like it way more than city though. I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

PC version. Never.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It just stopped responding while trying to do an enigma tower yesterday. I'm playing the PC version and it's full of weirdness.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buggiest game I've played in quite some time. I started tonight and had two sections where I was stuck and had to reload a checkpoint or fast travel. The first was checking a radio frequency and when he took out his batputer there was nothing in his hands and he just stayed there. Nothing would get him out of it. Then I immediately grabbed one of the Riddler things near by and it's like the panel opened downward into my character and I was stuck in first person mode and unable to move at all.

The game also frequently hitches up for 2-3 seconds which is annoying to say the least.

sixnahalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sixnahalf

The same goes to me it crashes every time ir run it when the loading in-game starts to load. I hate it when it happens can't play.

Vanick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on PS3 and had zero crashes but quite a few glitches. I think I fell through the world no less than four times.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No crashing but I've run across some rather alarming collision and ledge detection bugs. I can unlock one of the fast travel points because Batman refuses to mantle up into a vent to get out of a room, and I'm current stuck in Wonderland at the waterfall/river thing because the raft either spawns on shore and wont move or is to far out and I immediately drown. QA really dropped the ball here.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

crashes from time to time on PC. Seriously needs an patch where it doesn't feel like it's falling apart

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a patch planned to fix any of these issues? Really tempted to grab this on 360, but not if it's a buggy mess.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stryker1121: I haven't seen anything. I was able to finish the story on 360 but I only had somewhere in neighborhood of 35% completion because I eventually just went mission to mission skipping the side stuff. I want to go back and finish it because for the most part I really enjoyed it, it is more Arkham City after all. That said I probably won't until it is fixed.

jaxjaggywires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By jaxjaggywires

Multiple freezes in my playing, and tonight I loaded up to find my save corrupted. I am not playing again until this gets patched. Really was enjoying what I had played, and don't want to give up on it yet.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The first time it froze on me it corrupted my save. Since then, it's frozen probably a dozen more times but no save corruptions, thank god. They seriously need to patch it though. It's pretty busted.