Largest amount of Souls...errr...Blood Echoes you have lost.

• 58 results
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

As of now. The largest amount of souls I've permanently lost stands at roughly 28k. I need to make a run for my current blood stain which holds about 53k so maybe that number will be revised after I get back from our Wrestlemania 31 party.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Over 40K due to ML :/

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I think 30k, because I got cocky and went to do something I shouldn't. There have been multiple times where I've yelled out "why did I do that????" but that was one of the bigger burns.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Like 11000. I'm pretty obsessive about leveling up when I've collected enough souls/blood thingies.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pyrodactyl

37k because the game bugged out. They were inside of an enemy but when the enemy moved the 2 glowy eyes containing the souls stayed in place, floating in mid air. When I killed the enemy I did not get my stuff back.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

37k because the game bugged out. They were inside of an enemy but when the enemy moved the 2 glowy eyes containing the souls stayed in place, floating in mid air. When I killed the enemy I did not get my stuff back.

Now that hurts more then anything.

Arkhen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arkhen

Oh, around 88k. Walked into a boss fight unknowingly. Died. Ran back frantically, got lost, and died again before I found the fog door.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhen said:

Oh, around 88k. Walked into a boss fight unknowingly. Died. Ran back frantically, got lost, and died again before I found the fog door.

I did that early on for a loss of 8,000 or so. It hurt so much in the early game that I decided to just use a Bold Hunter's Mark every single time I see a new boss, then just run back since I know the route. It makes the fights considerably less stressful. No exceptions!

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About 80-90k. It was late enough in the game that I didn't give a flying duck though, so yeah. Never lost a big enough amount to bum me out.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordukai said:

@pyrodactyl said:

Bleh, that's pocket change towards where I'm at anyway.

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: Using bold hunters marks! You sir/madam are a genius!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I just lost 32K being a dumbass.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mordukai

@mordukai said:

@pyrodactyl said:

Bleh, that's pocket change towards where I'm at anyway.

Yeah. It just hurts an extra bit more cause the game glitched out and as Gene Snitsky used to say "IT WASN'T MY FAULT."

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Nux

I lost 40k in the Forbidden Woods yesterday. It was not a fun time.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Sterling

So far only 8k. I'm sure that number will go up the farther I get.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By Zevvion

Something like 15K. Earned from a couple of enemies that net like 3500 each. I was getting impatient. Otherwise, didn't die twice that much. I believe only twice so far.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrAbomination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost around 83k earlier today, due to a unexpected boss. And then I fell off a roof while trying to get back. Would've payed for quite a few levels for where I'm at, but oh well.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like 360k in the Chalice Dungeons, I make that back in like 15 minutes.

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By bceagles128

Lost 40 in the Forbidden Woods earlier today. Pretty sure I cleared out the entire place and ran around lost in there for about 30 minutes before stumbling into the boss fight and dying within 20 seconds. Speaking of, can someone give me or link me to the most direct route to the boss? Do not feel like wasting all that time again.

LisaTiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

70,000+ in the Forbidden Woods about an hour ago. It was the first time I ventured in that deep and just after I picked up the Graveguard armour set I got surrounded by snake creatures, I went back to get them and got killed on the way - r.i.p those blood echoes

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

~5k, the ones I had before I could level up. I've just made it to the Forbidden Woods though, so based on this thread it's about to increase drastically.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

62,000-something after doing multiple farming runs within the Unseen Village. I got power punched from one of those tall dudes.

RagingFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My secret weapon against not getting a pile of echos locked into a boss encounter is the mighty BOLD hunters mark. What's that boss? You want to fight now? No thanks, I have 70k soul-echos and you're going to kill me. Behold my boldness!

I think I lost 40k due to exploring the wrong area at the wrong time. I ran up to the gate to the unseen village weeeeellll before they open it (hadn't even gone into forbidden woods) and uh...I don't see a spoiler tag on this thead, so i'll just say that room will instantly kill you if you examine the wrong thing. And then they leave the stain right where you'll instantly die again.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Like 11000. I'm pretty obsessive about leveling up when I've collected enough souls/blood thingies.

I am as well, but I'm kind of afraid of over-levelling. The only pile of echoes I lost so far was a little over than 9k in that Tomb of Oedon event.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave: Question. I just lost my souls cause frankly I can't find my blood stain. All enemies in the area are dead none had my souls and the area is wiped clean. Is there some sort of unknown timer on them or what? Kinda at a loss with this one.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

about 80,000 in the Forbidden Woods goddamn cannon guy.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordukai: Did you go back to the Hunters Dream before going to look for it? I've done that, and they just vanish. Not sure if that is on purpose or bugged. But I've done that three times, and all three times the stain was nowhere to be found, and no enemy let me recover.

I also just almost lost 145K echos. I was in the forgotten forest, I died to one of the stupid pigs. On my way back I walked off the wrong cliff for a short cut, and just as I was about to hit the bottom it said I recovered. So I died, but got the echos back to go retrieve again. Not sure what happened there, but I'll take it.

shiro2809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost lost 150k yesterday, barely managed to kill the weird witch thing in a chalice to get them back. I think the most would be around 50-ishk? Not 100% sure.

ViciousReiven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80k to one of those eyeball head guys that throw frenzy inducing spears at you, I killed him but I died by a combination of frenzy and poison, then fell down an elevator shaft on the way back :\

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont really keep track but some where between 30-40k+ Def under 50k.

DrLeoSpaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost 52k, was semi pissed but got over it. Went to backup my save into the cloud and apparently, I mistakenly wiped my local save with the old one that was in the cloud. Didn't realize it til I booted up the game today and realized I was level 40 instead of 65, and that I had lost about 12 hours and 3 bosses worth of progress. Sighed deeply and just started the game over.

Avatar image for fire_of_the_wind
Fire_Of_The_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost 25K and 46K due to a bug that removed my blood stain. Legitimately, I lost 22K because I was killed by the guy with the sack that takes you to a prison so I never got the chance to retrieve them.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GunstarRed

@rafaelfc said:

about 80,000 in the Forbidden Woods goddamn cannon guy.

You can just run up the middle quickly, he'll never hit you, he always fires beyond you, and chances are only the dude with the pitchfork will come up behind you.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Only 13k, I was in co-op with a friend and I said fuck it let's fight the boss rather than waste this insight, and nearly had it but got wrecked. On the way back I didn't realise the stupid wolfs do poison damage and died far quicker than I anticipated.

Blommer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My secret weapon against not getting a pile of echos locked into a boss encounter is the mighty BOLD hunters mark. What's that boss? You want to fight now? No thanks, I have 70k soul-echos and you're going to kill me. Behold my boldness!

I think I lost 40k due to exploring the wrong area at the wrong time. I ran up to the gate to the unseen village weeeeellll before they open it (hadn't even gone into forbidden woods) and uh...I don't see a spoiler tag on this thead, so i'll just say that room will instantly kill you if you examine the wrong thing. And then they leave the stain right where you'll instantly die again.

You can get those souls back fairly easy by just... running. Just saying.

Monokuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at some of these numbers doesn't make me feel as bad about the 4k that I lost last night.

LegalBagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

Lost 35k running around one of the nightmares. But that's only a level or two at this point, so it's not that big a deal. My biggest loss was running around Old Yarnham and getting wrecked by a dog on the way back to try to get my blood stain from the boss room. 20k souls, around 6+ levels when I was having a lot of trouble with the boss, and a terrible setback at the time.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

About 30k in Pthumerian Chalice 4 to the level 3 boss there. That guy looked real cool but sucks a lot to fight.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

42k due to apparently walking in to a boss battle without even having to open a door or anyting. i really miss the mist gates to show what your entering.
everything was going swimmingly and i was just breezing thought the map and then it happened.

and it was at the first boss so i could not have spend it on lvling

MeMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MeMonk

@grillbar: How the hell did you have 42k souls and not fight the 1st or 2nd boss?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lukeweizer

I didn't lose them, but I found myself navigating the 2nd half of the Forbidden Forest with over 100k Blood Echos. I found the elevator shortcut from the barn-like building, but ever did find the door that was right next to the Lantern. I then proceeded to get lost for over an hour and managed kill everything in the area while I searched for the boss. Decided against fighting the boss with all those dolla dolla bills on me though, so I boned home and levelled up.

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

Got y'all beat, sadly. Just lost over 700k. I had just finished NG+ (true ending, you get a TON of souls) and dove straight into NG++. No problem, right? Right. Except I went to fight Cleric Beast, and he picked me up and threw me through the game world. I clipped through the floor, fell into an abyss for like 20 seconds, and when I ran back there, sure enough, bloodstain gone. I was pretty sour, that's still like 5 levels at my level (120ish).

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

30k :'( Last time I played last night, still too bitter to play (will be back to it tomorrow xP)

hubrisheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

120k I was playing late last night and I was under the influence of sleep deprivation (-.-)zz, lost my echoes to an enemy I had yet to encounter, I was like no big deal, on my way to my blood stain I got cocky and thought I was a badass... I was not >.>

EggMith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Around 3 million in some chalice with spider summoning maidens. I don't even care anymore.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Quid_Pro_Bono

I'm fighting the Shadow of Yharnam but still my biggest loss is just 8k. I'm pretty vigilant about keeping my carried souls to a bare minimum.

perilator666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i lost about 2 million last night. but my build is finished so i don't really have anything to spend blood on with this character.

it's weird though. i died in a fall and when i came back i could not find the blood stain for the life of me.