gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear sport car lovers

This game had been for about 11 years, while about 10 years after the closure of its studio (Bizarre Creations) because of Activision.

My fond memories on this are having tons of nice cars including the Toyota Supra RZ for its roster, awesome pick ups for weapon-based racing game, awesome track designs, a good soundtrack and awesome sound effects.

I was expecting this game is going to be Project Gotham Racing meets Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing but when I played it, felt more like Project Gotham Racing meets WipEout, due to its gameplay feel, power-ups and handling model.

HeelBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HeelBill

Man, you are keeping the racing/sports cars stuff alive on these forums. Is there not a video game racing forum out there on reddit or something similar where you could get more discussion?

P.S. I did enjoy Blur on 360 but since that game came out I have gone through two long term relationships, switched careers, and moved 3-4 times.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heelbill: Because I reckon Giant Bomb is the safest gaming forum site plus I wanted to represent how to be a nice racing fan so that's why I called myself as GTxForza.

I loved Blur on my Xbox 360 too.

HeelBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gtxforza: Are there racing fans who are not nice?

Glad you too enjoyed Blur back in the day.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gtxforza
@heelbill said:

@gtxforza: Are there racing fans who are not nice?

Glad you too enjoyed Blur back in the day.

Yeah, I've seen many toxic racing fans especially arguments across the internet or rammers in games (like Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, etc) as they treat them as demolition derby.

Meanwhile, proper racing fans wouldn't force themselves to argue on opinions while they rather show sportsmanship to other players. For the rammers, I'd reckon they should play Demolition Derbies or Kart Racers instead of making dramas.

Even arcade racers like the Forza Horizon series or Driveclub has rammers everywhere too.

P.S I can tell most proper mature players on racing games wouldn't bother to ram onto others unless if it's a combat racer.