A Humble Request to Add Old Episodes to Premium Feed

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about this but I figured an open forum with users who could agree or disagree would be a good start. I love the bombcast. I listen to it quite often, almost every day in fact. However, I wish there was a way for me to subscribe to only one version of the show on my podcast app. Whenever I feel like listening to an old bombcast I usually do just head on over to GBEncore but sometimes I want to listen to a specific episode from the past (for instance if I'm playing through an older game and want to hear what the crew had to say about it at that time). This requires me to subscribe to both the premium and non premium versions on my podcast app. Unless I'm mistaken (I'm using pocket casts on android) I dont have a way to add the free version to my feed with out always getting updates and notifications for the new episodes on the free feed. I know its a little trivial and I'm only asking so I dont have a second notification to clear every week. However, it'd be nice if the premium feed had all episodes of the bombcast and not just the ones after the ads/no ad split. Does anyone else agree?

Avatar image for reasonablesteve
reasonablesteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I would appreciate this, it would unclutter my podcast app a bit.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@reasonableman: I guess you and I are the only ones that care about this :( oh well I suppose...