About a year ago Vinny was talking about a ridiculous Sonic the Hedgehog parody game, What was it?

chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I did a search and even scrolled through the bombcasts but I can't find the episode(s) where he talks about it.

As far as I can remember is vaguely a parody biopic of sonic and his friends.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't google effectively now, but I think the Bubsy 3D guy made a game about Sonic? Should play that.

chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what, so I can be even less helpful, now that I think about it. It could have been a much older bombcast. I just started listening around a year ago while at work and start listening to older and older episodes around that time. I can't recall if it was an old episode or a current one (currant at the time I was listening a year ago)

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you're talking about Sonic Dreams Collection. Check it out, it's really something special. There's a lot of videos online of people playing it. I suggest playing it for yourself, it's pretty short.

chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicejanitor: Yes, that's it. Thanks a lot though it says that it was only released a few months ago. God my memory concerning podcasts is shot.

justicejanitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By justicejanitor

@chekhonte: No problem duder. I honestly don't remember the Bombcast guys talk about this game thought. I do remember other gaming podcats talk about it (Co-Optional, That One Video Gamer) and I'm pretty sure Patrick Klepek wrote an article about it on Kotaku.

Also, get ready for a wild ride, that "game" is wwwwwweeeeeeirddddddddd.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

chekhonte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks everyone for your help. I finally played all the way through it though I had to look up the login stuff of course. I wish it hadn't been so built up as I was expecting something more like frog frations but it was still an enjoyable experience.

Jinoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

Oh, so he wasn't talking about Sonic dot exe.

Thank heaven.