Area5?

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By villainy

Just kind of wondering why none of the Area5 guys have ever shown up on a Bombcast?  With everyone close geographically and the obvious connection through video games I'm surprised with the lack of connection on the website/podcast front.  I know Brad had a couple spots on CO-OP (RIP), and now we have Cesar and Jason's bit on the BLLSL after party.  To me it seems like these two crews have thoughts on the game industry as a whole that differ in a way that could only be understood by listening to the Bombcast and watching CO-OP, but it would make for some fantastic podcast conversations.  Did I miss a falling out or something? Where's the area5, old-skool 1UP love?

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By AndrewB

I think it has more to do with how busy the Area 5 guys are with building a company. Just as it is for Giant Bomb, time is money. Although Matt Chandronait does appear on pretty much every Rebel.FM podcast, but that's done gratis on his own time.

ScunerMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ScunerMac

I really think this should happen. Get Matt, and Ryan on NOW. They are awesome.

jacksonroye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jacksonroye

Yeah, Matt's on RebelFM all the time, but he also gets free food out of it.  They've mentioned before that apparently Arthur cooks for everybody (not sure if that's still the case since he's a working man now), and Anthony picks people up so they don't have to drive out to Oakland.