#1 Edited by clintlandon (157 posts) -

Vinny and Alex explore the deadly consequences of cheating in games.

So I've been struggling with a Mario Party Party animation since my Laguardia short, but it's slowly coming along. In the meantime, I knew I needed to make a short from Vinny and Alex's (with Jeff and Dan) amazing bit from a couple weeks ago involving the dangers of using Cheat Engine. I hope you guys enjoy, and as usual, any advice, thoughts, or constructive criticism is appreciated.

#2 Posted by glots (4252 posts) -

I was hoping this part would get animated by someone. Good job!

#3 Posted by OurSin_360 (6119 posts) -

Good job, i wish their podcasts were shorter i can't sit and listen for 2-3 hours anymore. Give me like 40min to an hour lol.

#4 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -

@oursin_360: Haha, I go through similar times in my life. I usually just listen in 2-3 chunks while I'm out running errands. Keeps me entertained and (usually) keeps random people from engaging in chit chat! (Also Thanks :-))

#5 Posted by eliserose781 (4 posts) -

Good job duder! 👍🏻

#6 Posted by BisonHero (11564 posts) -

Haha, great work, duder.

#7 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -

Aww, thanks!

#8 Posted by sfw44 (273 posts) -

Haha that was amazing!

#9 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -

If anybody ever wants to message me with animation suggestions, feel free!

#10 Posted by hassun (9878 posts) -

Lovely!

#11 Posted by GERALTITUDE (5988 posts) -

damn duder you knocked this outta the park.

#12 Posted by Dray2k (884 posts) -

@clintlandon: I don't usually rate things 10/10, but this video is well deserving of such score. Amazingly animated, well done Duder.

Rewatched it and still laugh, you took a great part of the Beastcast and made it even better.

#13 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -
#14 Posted by Bukktown (19 posts) -

Utterly brilliant!

#15 Edited by Nightriff (7193 posts) -

Fucking beautiful job, was laughing very hard during that conversation.

Note: I use cheat engine all the time, no heroin needles yet.

#16 Posted by Nightriff (7193 posts) -

@clintlandon: I don't think anything has ever been done with this particular segments but it's one of my top 3 favorite bombcast moments.

It's the yelp conversatiom from 2013. I can get you the exact episode but the gold found in that discussion, specifically when Ryan reads his own review, fucking beautiful. Want to say it was the last January episode in 2013

#17 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -

@nightriff: If you want to message me a link to the episode with a general time stamp I'll look at it right away! Regardless, I'll be sure to find it eventually. Thanks!

#18 Posted by Ozzie (549 posts) -

This is way too good. Great job duder

#19 Posted by clintlandon (157 posts) -

Thanks for all of the positive feedback, everyone! I've really enjoyed making these and the only thing I've enjoyed more is seeing so many people entertained by these silly things! It wasn't intended, but I already have another all but done. I've debated on whether I should put another out so soon after this one but I'll probably post it in the next couple days, anyway :-)

#22 Posted by tomsonn (2 posts) -

I have nothing to contribute to this. I just want to say that I absolutely love Jeff Bakalar.