Blog Post #1

Wunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Wunder

Alright, so I'm going to start throwing my thoughts out on the internet... But right now I'm using this as procrastination for my essay. Anyways, anyone who listens to the Bombcast and The HotSpot and thinks that the Bombcast is nicer because of their more open opinion and friendliness to each other, you guys should check out THE BEST DAMN PODCAST EVER. www.bighotsho.com, this podcast is by far one of the greatest podcasts made by man, next to Ricky Gervais' podcasts with Pilkington. It is essentially a consumer's view on things, not someone in the market, or in the press, but a consumer. So you'll be getting raw, unadulterated opinions which I believe are very nice to have once in a while. Have a listen!

Wunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wunder

Alright, so I'm going to start throwing my thoughts out on the internet... But right now I'm using this as procrastination for my essay. Anyways, anyone who listens to the Bombcast and The HotSpot and thinks that the Bombcast is nicer because of their more open opinion and friendliness to each other, you guys should check out THE BEST DAMN PODCAST EVER. www.bighotsho.com, this podcast is by far one of the greatest podcasts made by man, next to Ricky Gervais' podcasts with Pilkington. It is essentially a consumer's view on things, not someone in the market, or in the press, but a consumer. So you'll be getting raw, unadulterated opinions which I believe are very nice to have once in a while. Have a listen!

Wunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wunder

Do I have to post my blogs in a forum each time? Or is it just this once? Hrm...