Bombcast Rewind (closed)

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@jennibelle: This project seems to have died...it's been down for several days again and there is no information anywhere about when it may be coming back up. At this point I'm going to remove the feature from the front page and possibly edit the original post of this topic unless some kind of resolution is pending. Thanks.

Th3irdEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@th3irdeye: at this point I think the original Rewind is dead. Good luck with your version, although I hate to say it but this is typical for how most of these community projects turn out.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By themangalist

@mb: As per my previous post, I set up a backup stream. http://mixlr.com/bombcast-rewind-revengeance I'll take it down if the original goes back up but I got attached to the bombcast rewind so I think it should live on.

Thank you. You're awesome. The first time I tried tuning in was PAX, and the second time, it's down already. Never got to roll with the bomb squad all day.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@th3irdeye: Thanks for the revengeance edition! Back to back randomized bombcast as intended!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@mb said:

@th3irdeye: at this point I think the original Rewind is dead. Good luck with your version, although I hate to say it but this is typical for how most of these community projects turn out.

Well I mean it does require a person to leave a PC running constantly and streaming stuff out.

Rustafur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Rustafur

@th3irdeye: I actually just setup a dedicated machine just to run the random Bombcast mixlr stream. If you or @jennibelle feel that you don't want to stream this anymore, I'll be very happy to takeover the broadcasting duties.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feature has been removed from the front page & original post edited after being down for days at a time several times over the course of the last few weeks. At this point it's been down for five days with no sign of it coming back up.

For now, there is http://mixlr.com/bombcast-rewind-revengeance from @th3irdeye or another version in the works from @rustafur. Best of luck to you guys, this was a fun project for a lot of people so hopefully the community can keep it going.