Catching up

DJbruce92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By DJbruce92

So I joined recently and started listening to the Bombcast. And someone suggested on the irc that I listen to all of them. So I downloaded like what 147 podcasts? Now what I'm wondering is. How the hell am I supposed to catch up, without falling behind.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

i love the bombcast, but listening to all of them seems like a bad idea, especially with how topical they are

Brake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Brake

Look through the summaries and pick stuff that sounds interesting to you. That's what I did when I was going through the archives.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By matthew
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

I vote to listen to all of them. There are deep dark secrets you NEED to know...   :P

DJbruce92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By DJbruce92
@Matthew said:
" @DJbruce92: Dude . . . I have your solution... 

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/bombcast-breakdown-2182008/408104/#7   Something I just started posting tonight, and I'm going to be posting at least 2 per week ideally.  Or maybe 3 or 4.  Seriously, I came up with this idea with the newcomer in mind, and to fulfill my insane categorizing skillz ;) "
Thanks but I've already got them downloaded so I might already listen to them. As I have a 2 hour bus Journey on the way to college, 3 days a week.
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By buzz_clik
@JJWeatherman said:
" I vote to listen to all of them. There are deep dark secrets you NEED to know...   :P "
Not least of which is V. Caravella's excellent foray into the world of working blue.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By JJWeatherman
@buzz_clik said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" I vote to listen to all of them. There are deep dark secrets you NEED to know...   :P "
Not least of which is V. Caravella's excellent foray into the world of working blue. "
lol. indeed.