#1 Posted by LordJezo (136 posts) -

I think this is against a bunch of laws in the Eurozone and possibly other nation states. They are advertising Drew as a premium feature but if you subscribe without knowing anything about Giant Bomb you will find out after you pay that there is no more Drew.

Should this now be changed to get Giant Bomb in accordance with international laws and treaties?

#2 Posted by Vasta_Narada (749 posts) -

Don't think that counts as false advertising, but I'm not an expert on law. Regardless, I think it's fine.

#3 Posted by Hodor (146 posts) -

Drew is still in archived premium videos.

#4 Edited by ArtisanBreads (9107 posts) -

Good thing Giant Bomb is located in International Waters.

#5 Posted by Lanechanger (1675 posts) -

Good thing Giant Bomb is located in International Waters.

Duders San Frontiers?

#6 Posted by WheresDerrick (326 posts) -

When you subscribe, Ryan is also in the congratulatory audio that plays. Pretty sure he has stopped making appearances too

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
#7 Posted by alwaysbebombing (2691 posts) -

It hurts my heart every time I see it

#8 Posted by KirkyX (369 posts) -

Since subbing still gets you access to hundreds of hours of pre-bottled Drew... Nah? Like, there's probably an argument to be made for redoing the banner - at least, once they've got the new hires sorted out - but I can't see how the existing version would be in violation of any advertising laws. (Of course, I'm far from a legal expert, so I could be wrong... But I doubt it, in this case.)

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
#9 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (7830 posts) -

Well, I mean there's still a LOT of content with drew in it. That doesn't go away just because he did, so I think it's fine.

#10 Posted by forteexe21 (2019 posts) -

Yeah, Drew is still in the archive and those can't be removed. Same thing with patrick and this video.

Loading Video...

#11 Posted by floydeo (451 posts) -

are you a cop or something

#12 Posted by dudeglove (13684 posts) -

Drew's face during his time here is basically property of CBSi so...