GOTY podcast

Avatar image for the3aster13unny
The3aster13unny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. So everyone is in town to discuss GOTY. Is that next weeks podcast? Or are they doing several over the course of the week? This one yesterday seemed like a dry-run.

wlleiotl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There will be 5 over the Christmas week discussing all of goty categories, plus videos of each personal top ten among others. You can check out previous years on the website.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By csl316

It's this giant 9 hour thing that gets released piecemeal over the course of a week. They do a couple categories per day. Top ten lists are released daily. There are SHENANIGANS!

I'd expect it... honestly, I don't know when they're planning since I believe they recorded earlier this year.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By cornbredx

They usually do it at the very end of the year, so the last week of this month or so.

This weeks podcast was just a regular old podcast. Not a dry run, or a wet run, or a gooey run. (<-jokes =P )

As they do every year there will all kinds of amazing other stuff along side the podcasts (of which there will be many).

PhilipDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PhilipDuck

Christmas week!

spyder335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By spyder335

kind of hope they start a little earlier this year, big drive ahead for chrissy.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By gkhan

As everyone else has said, they're released one episode a day during christmas week, and each episode is like 2 hours long, it's insane. This has led me to angrily exclaim to my family "DON'T TALK ME RIGHT NOW, I KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR FAMILY, BUT VIDEO GAMES!!!!!"

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inevitably I have to skip parts of them every year because I still haven't gotten around to playing games, but I alway enjoy this time of the year. Some good old arguing and nitpicking to decides lists.

Gaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Seems like they've already started recording!

flameboy84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammondoftexas:

yeah this all totally makes sense. I'm sure now that Vinny, Patrick and Alex are in the house people are expecting the GOTY stuff NOW. However there is a lot of stuff to do in the mean time; The work for their own personal top tens, playing games they've in fact missed (I feel at this point all them need to play Bayonetta 2 as it looks like it's a genuine contender) the list of work goes on!

As an aside I can't wait! Whilst yes there were a fair share of arguments last year the actual top ten wasn't as exciting as it has been in the past I think Dan could definitely mix things up.