Help Avoiding Spoilers in GOTY Day 2

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I would like to avoid the story spoilers for day 2 of the podcast. Can anyone provide the time stamps when the Best Story discussion starts and ends?

Thank you Thank you!

Skunkboy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Found it in the NeoGaf thread. Starts at 4:45 and ends at 54:20.

DougCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

thanks for this.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By development

Thanks! Any further breaking down of what specific games' stories were discussed at what time? That might be more trouble than it's worth, but just thought I'd ask.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@development: IIRC they really just gave away the ending of The Fall. Everything else was just basic allusions, I think. Take that with a grain of salt though, I don't remember it exactly.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I'm curious if they got in-depth with Valiant Hearts, as I just picked it up and would like to discover the ending myself. If anyone knows if that's talked about, I'd love to know. I'm just nervous because of how Patrick started to talk about the end of the game and was stopped, but said it'd come up later.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjweatherman: They mention it but don't spoil anything, as far as I remember. Drew still hadn't played it (since the cast was recorded the same day, it sounds like), so I think they wanted to continue not spoiling it for his sake. Might have to be weary in the "Best Moment" category still, though.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@teddie: Good to know, thanks! I'll probably give it a listen as I continue to plug through the game then. Seems like a neat game, and I look forward to seeing whatever great moments it has in store.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By Oldirtybearon

Are there any spoilers for Wolfenstein: The New Order? I just started playing it last night and I'm having a blast.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

Are there any spoilers for Wolfenstein: The New Order? I just started playing it last night and I'm having a blast.

Keep playing, it's THE best shooter this year IMO.

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

FYI, the plot and ending to Danganronpa is also discussed.

allprox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

They only spoil The Fall and Ground Zeros really so you can get away with it if you don't care about those games. They say that they're going to spoil things but then are tentative about it and will give the rest of the crew the chance to stop them so even when they do spoil stuff it's avoidable if you mute for a little bit. Happened with dragon age, no one had really fully finished it so they only gave an allusion that "something" happened.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

They mention a scene (didn't seem like the end) but if I remember correctly they also defer it to the Best Moment category.